Invitation to GRAFTII AGM

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Paramvir Singh

Invitation to GRAFTII AGM

Post by Paramvir Singh »

Hello friends,
I am privileged to send you  this mail on behalf of Mr. R. M. Rao Sb.

Please reply back to me with your RSVP.
Thanks.
NIMISH GOUR
Editing- 2004

Hello fellow GraFTII member, Hail FTII!
Meeting old friends, exchanging views and partying with them not only re-freshens one but many a times proves to be origin of some great initiatives.
I'd like to invite you to one such Get-together of the alumni of our great alma-mater Film & Television Institute of India, Pune. The occasion is to celebrate the 30 Years of formation of GraFTII and an Annual General Meeting of GraFTII followed by a Cocktail Dinner FTII style.
The proposed date for this evening is Friday 20th January 2012. The venue will be a hotel in Andheri (W).
Since you know that GraFTII is a charitable trust without any solid assets and a noteworthy bank balance, we have to make this Get-together a ''self contributory''. With a belief that my fellow alumnus understands this limitation I request you to please contribute Rs. 1300/-  (Rupees Thirteen Hundred only) per person for this event.

Since we need to brief the exact no of person attending the dinner, I request you to please confirm your presence asap by replying to this mail. Subsequently to which one of our representative will come to you to collect your contribution of Rs. 1300/- before 30th Dec 11.
I am sure that we will make this evening a memorable one.
Looking forward to your prompt reply.
Yours,
R.M. Rao
President
GraFTII Managing Committee 2010-2012.