• When transporting the camera, make sure that the sliding door securing the field lens is all the way down.
• In order to ensure optimal performance, it is essential that you acquaint yourself with this Quick Guide and that you follow the operating instructions described herein. We strongly recommend that you also acquaint yourself with the full 535B instruction manual.
• Assembly and initial operation should only be carried out after carefully reading the instructions and familiarizing yourself with the equipment and the assembly procedures!
• Use only original ARRI accessories and replacement parts!
• Clean optical surfaces only with an optical brush or a clean optical cloth! In cases of solid dirt, moisten an optical cloth with pure alcohol (or brand-name lens cleaner).
• Do not use solvents when cleaning the film path!
• When adjusting the mirror shutter, turn the camera off and remove the power cable. Accidentally running the camera while adjusting the mirror shutter can cause great damage.
• Do not unscrew any screws which are sealed with locking paint! • Never run the camera without a lens or a protective cap in the lens mount receptacle. • Never place your hand in the lens cavity or the inside of the camera while the camera is running! • Never open the movement or gate locking mechanism while the camera is running!
Discuss and post Cinematography Resources here
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest