restructure

All your feedback goes here. Discuss what you would want in the site and debate what you wouldn't...
Saihmee Dara Singh

restructure

Post by Saihmee Dara Singh »

hi param...i think theres a problem which i think has to be rectified and that is if someone posts a reply theres no way apart from going to the post or either a mail from ftiipeople that one gets notified about it ..there should be a way wherein even if i am replyin to a old post it appears on the homepage in some manner or the other ...rather we can have a seperate section for replies which updates itself as and when replies come.i have myself faced this have been to some old posts and seen people have replied to it...hope some thing is done about this.the sooner the better..thanks
Paramvir Singh

Re: restructure

Post by Paramvir Singh »

Hi Dara! Good you made this point! I have been myself trying to figure out how to do this. Am looking into this for sure. I think its a good idea to have a 'most recetly replied' column in the home page.

Meanwhile, everytime you post areply or new topic, do switch on the 'notify me when a reply is posted' check box.
notify.png
Also when you go to ftiipeople.com/forum, the site remembers you and tells you of all new category entries with a red icon:
Furthermore, when you select 'Notify Me', click on 'User Control Panel' (top left), and then click on 'Manage Subscriptions', you will be abel to see topics that you have subscribed to and which have new entries, shown with red icons.
Attachments
subscribed.png
Paramvir Singh

Re: restructure

Post by Paramvir Singh »

in your user control panel, you can also see bookmarked topics. You can bookmark a topic by clicking on the button at the bottom left, as shown in this image.
boomark.png
Hope this helps till we figure out how to get 'Latest Topic Replies' on the home page.