casting call

Discuss the Acting Resources here
meghpant

casting call

Post by meghpant »

i got this mail some time ago .. i had been in cochin for quite some time now and my internet was down posting it for everyone's knowledge

Hi ,
My name is Katta Naga Raju Goud, working as an assistant director with Filmmaker Sekhar Kammula.
Director 'Shekar Kammula' from south( TELUGU ), is making a Hindi Film. This is a remake of the biggest blockbuster of 2007 in the Telugu film industry, “Happy Days”, It is being directed by National award winning Filmmaker, Sekhar Kammula, who has delivered 3 hits in a row in Telugu and is known for his straight-forward and sensible filmmaking. Also the film bagged 6 FILMFARE AWARDS IN THE YEAR OF THE RELEASE....including Best Film and Best Director. .
FILM - 'Happy Days' is a young college based urbane movie and it is story of 4 young couples from the time they enter college to the time they have to leave. It is about their journey, their dreams, their joys and their sorrows. It is a entertaining fun, feel good film.
In the spirit of the freshness of the theme, we are looking for new faces and talent across the country.
We need some fresh faces for the film as actor and actresses. At present we are looking out for 4 girls n 4 boys in the lead roles...and also for some peripheral characters in the film. If u are interested for the auditions, plz forward ur pics to 'kattanagarajugoud@ymail.com'
ANY FURTHER QUIERES MAIL ME - kattanagarajugoud@ymail.com
www.amigoscreations.in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NA_fTQjHWQ
search for 'shekar kammula ' in google
search for 'happy days telugu' in youtube and google.
Thank You!!! Have a Nice Day.
AMIGOS TEAM
** IF ANY DOUBTS FEEL FREE TO ASK!!
meghpant