Cooper Sound Shuts shop.

Discuss your Audiography hardware here
manikems

Cooper Sound Shuts shop.

Post by manikems »

For all Engineers who have being using this Gear, here's a Little piece of Bad news...
This is what has been recieved by Email:

Cooper Sound Systems Inc. has decided to cease manufacturing operations.
Cooper Sound Systems will continue to provide warranty service & product support. General service and repairs can only be accepted with prior authorization.
We would like to thank you for your support over the years.

Copper Sound Systems Inc.

Guess We'll all have to get used to working on the AD's and sound devices now!
Paramvir Singh

Re: Cooper Sound Shuts shop.

Post by Paramvir Singh »

hi manikems! it would be good if you told us a little bit about Cooper... I have little associations with cooper...
manikems

Post by manikems »

Cooper Sound has been a market leader when it comes to Portable Mixers for location recording.

Cooper Sound Systems' slogan, "Sonus Clarus" could just as accurately be "No Nonsense". Everything about the Cooper mixers has a purpose, and all of the functions of these mixers work together for a single purpose that can be boiled down to a single word: Professional. These mixers are designed and over built to stand the rigors of location production for people who rely on them to make their living as location sound engineers. I can attest to their success with this goal because I have used the CS-208 on all types of location production, and the quality is unmatchable! Cooper edifies the "form follows function" engineering creed. A novice who might gaze for hours in wonderment at a Mackie mixer would likely walk right past a Cooper, unimpressed. Audio quality, logical layout, simplicity, and specific function have always been the hallmarks of the Cooper mixers, which is very impressive to the professional.

With the cooper, It just sounded right.
hashtone

Post by hashtone »

it really is a loss... it was the center of my location recording setup. absolutely rock solid. for me the most important thing on location is to have trust whether its people or equipment. cooper was 100% at that...

vivek