Hadippa + Wanted

Write your own film reviews. Lets discuss what film-makers think of other films
bakulmatiyani

Hadippa + Wanted

Post by bakulmatiyani »

First things first thanks a lot to aravindan and param for propagating district 9 the fact that im still talking abt that one in a review ment for 2 other films talks volumes of the film pls guys watch it on the hall before it goes away.

Haddippa - its bad quite bad as some of u may have already read on my facebook status I think that yash raj should patent punjab and sarson ke khet. Also their films such as this one should only be released in the punjab territory where also it should come with a statutory warning of the fact that it may cause severe brain damage.
However in all fairness rani mukherjee has managed to loose a lot of weight and is looking stunning especially in the end credits song. so if u want to watch really good end credits by all means go for the film ENJOY (or rather try to enjoy)

Wanted - a week before i saw wanted i saw the telegu version of the film and thought to myself that if the hindi version is even 70% of what this one is it will be a good film. As it turns out Wanted is not much less. Though the plot is interesting and keeps the audience involved the film suffers from an overall patchiness that drags it down. The action is very in your face rather than of the slick variety which is ok by me but seems to be a little dated. The opening song had a few surprises and yes it did bring a smile to my face. Overall if u r a Slaman Khan fan and i am u r sure to enjoy this one also due to the fact that for some reason he really seems to be enjoying himself in the film. Watch it for lack of a better option this weekend but keep in mind there is also this lesser known and lesser promoted thriller called " Blue Oranges" that i have not managed to catch so why not take a risk and go for that.
Looking forward to a review of that one by someone, come on guys go watch it.