Your home rigs

Discuss your Audiography hardware here
Nikhil Mulay

Your home rigs

Post by Nikhil Mulay »

How about a thread dedicated to photos of everyone's setups? Would be fun to see what everybody is using and would be a great drool page anyway!:) So go ahead and put up the most flattering pics of yer rigs! For a start heres my little setup..
Attachments
IMAG0042.jpg
Saihmee Dara Singh

Re: Your home rigs

Post by Saihmee Dara Singh »

oye ...yeh sab jing bang kya hai yeh bhi details likho...foto se kya hoga :)
Nikhil Mulay

Post by Nikhil Mulay »

haha! ye lo ji... details bhi likhe hai ab..

The computer is a quad core Q9600 with 8GB ram, 2x 80GB Hard drives in RAID 0 for the OS and a 500GB drive for data and project storage. As for the software, I am currently running ProTools 9.0.3.
The soundcard is an MBox 3 Pro. This is driving a NAD Monitor series 1000 preamp and a NAD 214 power amp which is good for about 100w per channel. The monitors are Quad 12L2. The speaker stands i got custom made from this guy in mahim. About the best built stands i could have asked for and cost 7k for the pair. I can give the guys number for anyone who wants to get a pair made.
saurabh.ftii

Post by saurabh.ftii »

Here are my home rig details friends...I am running a quad core mac pro and a i7 macbook pro with 4gb RAM, 2 TB and 750gb HDD's respectively, An Apogee Duet audio interface along with YAMAHA MSP5S powered monitors and Sony MDR7509 HD headphones. An Edirol PCR M-80 MIDI controller, Korg Triton Studio workstation keyboard and Korg SP-250 Digital piano. Both of my workstations are loaded with Pro tools HD 9.0.2, Logic pro 9.1.4, Cubase 6, Presonus studio one ,Ableton live 8.1, tons of DSP plugins from Waves v8 to McDSP etc. Lots of Virtual instruments with thousands of sample libraries for music production and mixing purposes. I am working as a freelance music producer for TV commercials, songs and background scores for films and tv. Recently finished a couple of TVC's and feature films as a music programmer. Will upload the pics soon. Cheers :-)
saurabh.ftii

Post by saurabh.ftii »

Here is my Home Rig pic as promised.....
Attachments
My home rig
My home rig
saurabh.ftii

Post by saurabh.ftii »

Here is the latest updated pic of my home studio guys....
Attachments
My home studio
My home studio
Paramvir Singh

Post by Paramvir Singh »

wow! you guys are sorted. this is MY home rig :(
Attachments
IMG-20111213-00233.jpg
Nikhil Mulay

Post by Nikhil Mulay »

Ha!! this has more features than mine!!.. extreme portability, touchscreen, gps, the whole shebang!!:)