MiC by Apogee is the most compact studio quality USB microphone available for iPad®, iPhone® and Mac. About the size of an iPhone, MiC makes it easy to capture your best take with incredible quality, anywhere your music takes you. Record any sound you can imagine, from vocals to vibraphones, acoustic to lap steel guitars, pianos to percussion and everything in between, and build a track right on your iPad with GarageBand. MiC is also the perfect companion to JAM, Apogee’s studio quality guitar input. Never before has the personal studio been so portable or so powerful. Join the recording revolution with MiC, JAM and GarageBand on iPad.
PureDIGITAL technology delivers pristine sound quality
MiC is a premium digital converter featuring PureDIGITAL technology which delivers your voice or acoustic instruments true tone to your iPad, iPhone or Mac without compromise. You will notice the sonic difference between MiC and other similar products immediately.
- PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality
- Studio quality cardioid condenser microphone
- 44.1/48 kHz, 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion
- Studio quality microphone preamp with up to 40dB of gain
- No configuration, just plug in and record
- Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Designed for vocal and acoustic instrument recording
- Also great for recording interviews, podcasts, voice overs, and audio for DSLR video
- All metal construction
- Extremely compact and portable
- Works with GarageBand
- Bus-powered by iPad, iPhone or Mac (no batteries or external power required)
- Made in the U.S.A.